MY FRIENDS. The time has come.
FIRST: The Vanishing Stair is now in PAPERBACK. Yes, in time for the holidays! So if you wanted, say, to get someone books one and two, you can get them for CHEAP and then be READY for book three in JANUARY. THE TIMING IS PERFECT.
SECOND: Would you like to pre-order The Hand on the Wall, book three in the series, in which ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED AND ALL SECRETS ARE REVEALED? You can. And if you do so, you will get a COOL THING. What thing? This lenticular print? “What’s that?” you ask? It’s a print that, when you move it, REVEALS HIDDEN THINGS. In this case, the map of Ellingham Academy with the LOCATION OF THE BODIES.
How do you get one? Pre-order the book from ANYWHERE and then click here to provide proof of purchase. That’s it! Harper will send you the SHINY OBJECT for your DEVIOUS PURPOSES. (US residents only. For this, I apologize. Official rules.)
THREE: But what about SIGNED BOOKS, you ask? YOU CAN HAVE THOSE AS WELL! You can get them by ordering them from THESE INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES. It’s first come, first serve!
- Towne Book Center, Collegeville, PA
- Books of Wonder, NYC, NY
- Murder by the Book, Houston, TX
- The Poisoned Pen, Scottsdale, AZ
- Schuler Books and Music, Grand Rapids, MI
- Doylestown Bookshop, Doylestown, PA
FOUR: TOUR! Hey, that rhymes! I will be going on TOUR for The Hand on the Wall. And on the first stop, I will have a VERY SPECIAL GUEST!
- Tuesday January 21, Los Angeles, CA, Barnes at Noble at the Grove, with BILLY JENSEN!
- Thursday, January 23, Denver, CO, The Tattered Cover at Colfax
- Saturday, January 25, Christiana, DE, Barnes and Noble
- Sunday, January 26th, Oxford Valley, PA, Barnes and Noble
- Monday, January 27, Athens, GA, Athens-Clarke County Library, with Avid Bookstore
NOW YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION. Are you ready to solve the mystery?